ISWcollect is an embedded controller, which is used to record data and for visualisation.
The controller can be integrated into an existing system in a relatively easy fashion and with little effort. The special thing about the system is the ability to invoke the data directly on the device using a web interface or CSV file.
Additional advantages of ISWcollect include the required interfaces for integrated data into higher-level systems (ISWanalyser, SQL database, etc.).
- Retrieving data via the integrated web interface
- Creating log data in CSV format
- Direct SQL database connection
- Retrieving CSV log files via the integrated USB interfaces
- Delivering the data via the HTTP protocol (e.g. to a web service)
- Simple configuration via VNC
- Energy monitoring
- Production data collection (BDE)
- Overall facility effectiveness (OEE)
- Customised solutions
- 30 digital inputs/outputs and 2 analog inputs are integrated into the device
- Ethernet on board
- 2 USB ports
- 1 GB flash drive
- Basic version has a powerful x86 200Mhz processor
- Performance can be scaled up to an x86 1.6 Ghz processor
- 1x slot for a custom field bus connection
Profinet, Profibus, Modbus TCPEthercat, M-Bus and many more.